- Cars with two or more teens are four times more likely to crash than those with single drivers. When out with your friends, please remind everyone to buckle up. Currently Eagle River High School is beating CHS with the number of buckled students by just 6%. This week, the Freshmen Student Government Class is going to be handing out a variety of prizes at lunch in the parking lot to students who buckle up. Lets promote safe driving together. Go Mustangs!
- NHS has a meeting at lunch today in Room 4. All meetings are mandatory. Please see an officer or advisor if you cannot be there.
- Today is the LAST day to submit photos of you and your friends from throughout the school year to: email@example.com for the Step Down Assembly. Please be sure to include your name and grade when submitting your photos!
- Please join Chugiak and Eagle River High Schools as they sponsor the First Annual Out of the Darkness Walk, tomorrow, in Eagle River. The walk is sponsored by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and promotes awareness of depression, suicide and helps find resources for those in need. See the posters around the building and sign-up or see attached flier. Chugiak High School’s contact is Claire Torbensen-Armstrong, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Fun Day: Each student needs a signed permission slip and $10 to attend Senior Fun Day on the 24th. The money goes towards breakfast, lunch, and t-shirt. Turn in your permission slip and money on Monday. All students will ride the bus to your destination.
- Mustangs: Senior Step Down is on May 4th, so wear your class colors for next year: Freshmen wear yellow, Sophomores wear green, Juniors wear blue, and Seniors wear their college or Senior sweats.
- From April 30 – May 4 during lunch, you can come by room 204 to drop off old colored spirit gear (your red boas, yellow shorts, green shirts, blue tutus, and more!) and pick out new things to wear next year. This is in preparation for the Step Down assembly, so come on by!
- Students: Is summer school part of your summer plans? Both I-school courses and traditional summer school registration is now open. Please enroll now while seats are still open. See your counselor for details.
- Student vs. Staff Softball game will be May 2, 2:15-4:15 on the Turf. Players needed. Please see Mrs. LaRue in the Library to sign up as soon as possible.