Regular Bell Schedule
- Any sophomore or Junior Honor Society members who wish to run for office need to turn in their letters of intent by Friday.
- Chugiak’s Gay/ Straight will have an information table at the 4-way today and tomorrow for the Day of Silence, Friday, 4/27. The Day of Silence is an event which promotes awareness for youth who feel silenced by society for their identity and/ or sexuality. Its purpose is to show support for LGBTQ+ youth. If you have any questions or want to participate, come to our table, located at the top of the ramp, or room 194, and talk to Ms. Torbensen-Armstrong.
- From April 30 – May 4 during lunch, you can come by room 204 to drop off old colored spirit gear (your red boas, yellow shorts, green shirts, blue tutus, and more!) and pick out new things to wear next year. This is in preparation for the Step Down assembly, so come on by!
- Seniors–Your library books are due April 30. Fines will be submitted May 1 for unreturned books
- The last day to pre-order yearbooks to be picked up at Senior Step Down is this coming Monday! Find the website to order from on one of the fliers around the halls.
- The Orchestra Concert will be on Tuesday, May 1st at 7:00 P.M. in the auditorium.
- Student vs. Staff Softball game will be May 2, 2:15-4:15 on the Turf. Players needed. Please see Mrs. LaRue in the Library to sign up as soon as possible.
- The Band Concert will be on Thursday, May 3rd at 7:00 P.M. in the auditorium.
- Mustangs: Senior Step Down is on May 4th, so wear your class colors for next year: Freshmen wear yellow, Sophomores wear green, Juniors wear blue, and Seniors wear their college or Senior sweats.
- Students: Is summer school part of your summer plans? Both I-school courses and traditional summer school registration is now open. Please enroll now while seats are still open. See your counselor for details.
- National Honor Society Seniors: Please turn in your RSVP for the senior banquet as soon as possible to Ms. Smith or Mrs. Logan.
- The yearbook staff is accepting applications for next year’s staff. Get an application from your counselor or talk to Mrs. Gilbert in Room 184 if you have further questions.
- 2018 Grad Blast Tickets on Sale @ Lunch Time starting today! Price is $35, Must turn in the signed registration form before you can purchase a ticket.