Normal Bell Schedule.
- Did you Lose Something? Clothing, water bottles, reading glasses, lunch boxes. The Attendance Office has a tremendous amount of lost and found. Please come visit the office and see if you can find what was once lost.
- Senior Pictures and Quotes are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3rd! Make sure to submit your photos and quotes!
- If you are going out for a sport/activity you MUST get a “gold” ticket from Mrs. Huffer for each sport/activity. If you have any questions please go see Mrs. Huffer.
- Buckstop is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during lunch!
November is Alaska Native American Indian Heritage Month
- Since 1990, November has been declared as Alaska Native American Indian Heritage Month. November is a time to celebrate history, traditions, and rich and diverse cultures. Within Alaska, there are 11 distinct cultures, with 22 different dialects. For the month of November, please join us to celebrate Native Heritage Month and research our local history and learn about Alaska’s first peoples.
- People worldwide will celebrate Rock Your Mocs! This week. This event honors indigenous tribes standing together to represent their diverse cultures and ancestors by wearing their moccasins. If you do not have moccasins, you are encouraged to wear turquoise or a turquoise ribbon.