Normal Bell Schedule.
- Several Sailors from the USS Alaska, a Ballistic Nuclear Submarine, will be visiting the NJROTC classroom today. They will be talking about what they do and answering questions from the cadets during periods 1-5. If anyone wants to attend one of these sessions, or join us for informal discussion during the lunch period, please let GySgt Dervaes or LtCol Koloski know so we can ensure there is enough seating. A KTVA News Crew will be here at some point during the morning to cover the event, so please ensure students are aware that if they come down to see the sailors that they may be filmed.
- Did you Lose Something? Clothing, water bottles, reading glasses, lunch boxes. The Attendance Office has a tremendous amount of lost and found. Please come visit the office and see if you can find what was once lost.
- Senior Pictures and Quotes are due to email@example.com by December 3rd! Make sure to submit your photos and quotes!
- If you are going out for a sport/activity you MUST get a “gold” ticket from Mrs. Huffer for each sport/activity. If you have any questions please go see Mrs. Huffer.
- Buckstop is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during lunch!
- Alaska Railroad Tour Guide Training Program is accepting applications. Full detail are here.
November is Alaska Native American Indian Heritage Month
- Our goal is to educate our students about American Indian and Alaska Native tribes, cultures and traditions. Also, to raise recognition of the challenges Native people have faced from the past to the present, and the ways in which American Indians and Alaska Native peoples have worked to overcome these obstacles.
- It is still ROCK YOUR MOCS! Week! Wear your mocs and celebrate Native and American Indian Heritage Month.