1-3 Exam Bell Schedule.
- Mustangs, due to finals today and tomorrow, our lunches will slightly overlap with Gruening. While your lunch period won’t be over until 12:10, we are asking that you leave the cafeteria by 11:40. We will have additional seating available in the Aux Gym during this time.
- Mustangs overdue books will turn into fines at semester. When you turn in the books, the fine goes away! If you have extenuating circumstances, please see the librarian.
- Mustangs, please pay off your library charges If you don’t pay them off, they will turn into fines at the end of the semester!
- Battle of the Bands is coming February 1. See Mrs. LaRue in the Library soon if you intend to compete. Must have at least two instruments and one vocalist.
- If you are going out for a sport/activity you MUST get a “gold” ticket from Mrs. Huffer for each sport/activity. If you have any questions please go see Mrs. Huffer.
- Buckstop will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during lunch starting next semester!
- There will be no open library on today or tomorrow due to high school finals.
- GMS wrestlers need to turn in their gear to either Mr. Sticka in the gym or Mr. Goldsmith in 205–ASAP.