4-6 Exam Bell Schedule.
- Mustangs, due to finals today our lunch will slightly overlap with Gruening. While your lunch period won’t be over until 12:10, we are asking that you leave the cafeteria by 11:40. We will have additional seating available in the Aux Gym during this time.
- Battle of the Bands is coming February 1. See Mrs. LaRue in the Library soon if you intend to compete. Must have at least two instruments and one vocalist.
- Students should check their Zangle Student Connection account for their 2nd semester class schedule and make a note of any schedule changes to ensure they have a smooth first day. We will not be mass printing schedules for the entire school since they are readily available electronically and on mobile devices. For the first day of school, first period classes will be listed and available in the cafeteria and in the front library hallway, should you need to find your first period class. Schedules may be printed in the SSC for those who require a hard copy.
- If you are going out for a sport/activity you MUST get a “gold” ticket from Mrs. Huffer for each sport/activity. If you have any questions please go see Mrs. Huffer.
- Buckstop will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during lunch starting next semester!
- There will be no open library today due to high school finals.
- GMS wrestlers need to turn in their gear to either Mr. Sticka in the gym or Mr. Goldsmith in 205–ASAP.