Normal Bell Schedule.
- Chugiak National Honor Society has a meeting today during lunch in Room 4. Attendance is mandatory; please see an advisor or an officer if you need to be excused.
- Hey Juniors And Seniors. Do you have a free period 3rd or 5th? Well, be a Tech Aide and become master of all the technology in the school. No technical knowledge necessary. See Mr. West in the Library at lunch for details.
- If you want a namestamp on your yearbook, the last day to order them is January 26. Order online at yearbookforever.com.
- Seniors: Ads for the yearbook must be ordered by January 31. Order and design them online at yearbookforever.com.
- If you are going out for a sport/activity you MUST get a “gold” ticket from Mrs. Huffer for each sport/activity. If you have any questions please go see Mrs. Huffer.
- Buckstop is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during lunch!
- Please come to the library today to vote for your favorite bookmark! We got some fantastic entries! The top 2 winners will move on to the District competition. Winners will be announced Monday.
- If you are entering the Letters about Literature contest, your letter is due TODAY! Please see Mrs. Johnson in the library.
- Johnson will now be coaching Battle of the Books during both lunches. There will be a practice today during 1st and 2nd lunch in the library.