Normal Bell Schedule.
- Chugiak’s GSA will be meeting today in room 194, at lunch. Please join us.
- Do you listen to 101.3 KGOT? Partner’s Club is hosting Casey B. and Malie D. from KGOT tomorrow in Room 207/208! Come say Hi and listen to them promote our CHUGIAK Partner’s Club and the upcoming Special Olympics POLAR Plunge!
- Students: Are you interested in becoming an officer in a military branch? On Thursday CHS will host an All Academies Night at 6pm in the gym. This event will provide important information on the process of applying to a military academy and is open to all students across the district. Students in grades 9-11 are the target audience.
- Pre-season xc ski meeting in room 103 at lunch on Thursday.
- Hey Mustangs! Did you know that grades at the end of the quarter determine eligibility for Winter Sports? In order to be eligible, you need to be enrolled in at least 5 classes and earn at least a 2.0 GPA at the end of the quarter. Newsflash- first quarter is officially over at the end of this week. Talk to your teachers now about your grades before parent teacher conferences. If you have any questions about eligibility, please see Mr. J.
- Seniors: Submit your senior picture and quote together before December 3rd. Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to be in the yearbook, please submit any of your photos of summer, pets, AK living, or lifetime friends photos to email@example.com. If you have a vehicle or are an employee and would like to be in the yearbook, please contact a yearbook staff. Yearbooks can be purchased online at yearbookforever.com.
- Buckstop is open Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday during lunch!